- James Ure’s popular 2009 TJEd Forum Youth Keynote, “Embracing our Humanity” (mp3 audio download). What does “Embracing Our Humanity” mean? It doesn’t mean giving your current crush a squeeze, nor does it mean giving yourself a pat on the back, although both of those might be good things to do. Unfortunately, learning about being human is a little more difficult and has a lot more implications. Once you know, your view of the world and those around you will never be the same…
- Dr. Michael Platt’s landmark article, “Youth v. Teenager.” This essay outlines the history of “teenagers” and teaches the difference between teenagers and youth. A must-read for parents and mature youth.
Download your gifts now by following these simple steps:
- Input your name and email address in the form on the right. Your personal information is never shared. If you do not see the form, your browser is blocking it. You’ll need to change browsers to access the form.
- Next, you’ll receive a confirmation email from info [at]tjedforteens [dot] com.
- Click on the link within the email to confirm your request. This ensures that we never send spam.
- After clicking on the confirmation email, you’ll receive an email giving you the download link. Click on that link and the document will download automatically.
Downloading these gifts will also subscribe you to the TJEd for Teens mailing list. You’ll receive periodic newsletters, free offers, updates, and invitations to events.
Your personal information is never shared and you can unsubscribe at any time with the click of a button.